Re: [ecasound] Ecasound and LV2 plugins

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 02 2008 - 22:54:00 EET

On Sat, 12 May 2007, Julien Claassen wrote:

> I just wonder, did you think about integrating LV2 soon? Or what is the
> state of consideration (problem solving :-)) anyway?

now that LV2 [1] is out, adding support for it to Ecasound has definitely
moved up a notch on my todo-list. I'm waiting with great interest how
support for LV2 develops in general.

Of course, you can already use LV2 plugins with Ecasound through the
combination of JACK and Zynjacku [1].

  links, my public keys, etc at
This email is sponsored by: Microsoft