[ecasound] Creating mp3 teasers?

From: Shane Hickey <shane@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 22:09:36 EET

Hello all, I have a quick question about using ecasound to batch process a bunch of mp3s. Basically, I'm trying to create 15-20 second teasers of mp3s of various projects I have worked in. In my dream world I would script something together that would take a directory of mp3 files and crop them down to the period between 0:15 and 0:35 and it would fade in and fade out at the edges, then save these samples to a subdirectory.

Am I dreaming? Is this something I can do with the mighty CLI power of ecasound?

just about anything Open Source.
Ecasound-list mailing list