Re: [ecasound] ctrl-select, ecasound-iam

From: Stuart Allie <Stuart.Allie@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 02:02:13 EEST

Hi Sara,

I'm afraid that one's (probably) not my fault. The error comes from the
libecasoundc part of the code and I haven't touched that. It sounds as
if libecasoundc had problems parsing the return value from the c-select

I will try and have a look at this in detail but my time for looking at
(let alone using!) ecasound is very limited these days. If I find
anything, I'll report to the list.

Kai - any ideas?

Sorry to not be any help with this one.