[ecasound] ecasound and midi-events

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 22:07:32 EEST

  At the moment I have a problem, I want to start a midi-sequencer parallel
with ecasound, my ecasound-commandline was this:
ecasound -c -Md:alsaseq,16:0 -Mms:1 -a:1 -i jack -o test.wav
in ecasound I did:
  But my midi-sequencer didn't start. Port 16:0 is a virmidi card also
connected to the sequencer.
  Is this my problem, ecasound's or the sequencer's?
  Can anyone help me?
  Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide