Re: [ecasound] can a soundcard generate pure DC output?

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 15:03:01 EEST

  I think you could tell a soundcard to generate a pure DC signal. You might
want to use csound for this.
  There are a lot of oscilators and other sound-generators, that might do the
task easily.
  There are probably other synthesizers or audio-editors, that could create
such a signal, but I'm not aware of them.
  Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

This email is sponsored by DB2 Express