[ecasound] reading WAVEX files

From: e deleflie <edeleflie@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 08:51:41 EEST

I'm a newbie to ecasound .... I'm trying to automatically translate
*.amb files (which are actually just WAVEX files with header
information to define an ambisonic stream.) into 4 separate speaker
feeds using ladspa plugins.

Can ecasound read WAVEX files? I havn't had any success yet .... each
file has 3 or 4 channels in it.