[ecasound] Mixing audio tracks question

From: Tyler Spivey <tspivey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 10:09:44 EET

Hello. I found ecasound again after searching for a screen reader
friendly multitrack editor. I can't figure out how to do the following:
I have one sound file with part of a song - in this case the vocals. I
want to put the vocal part at 0, 5 and 15 seconds within the first file,
something like:
ecasound -a:1 -i:music.wav \
-a:2 -i:vocals.wav \ #works fine
-a:3 -i:vocals.wav ...something to wait for 5 seconds, then play... \
-a:4 -i:vocals.wav ...wait 10 seconds... \
-a:all -o:done.wav
Any help on this would be appreciated.