Re: [ecasound] server connect

From: Dave Serls <dave@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 22:19:06 EET

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 12:05:29 -0700
Dave Serls <dave@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> I'm having problems receiving data from an eca-net-eci server.
> I'm using a script language interface (will write real code if I must to debug this).
> I'm sending an 'engine-status' which is accepted (I guess), but nothing is returned,
> the recv() just hangs.
> Any hints here?

  OK -- replying to my own gripe.
  Re-built 2.4.5 with NETECI_DEBUG_ENABLED.
  Discovered that commands need to be terminated with CRLF from an alternate unixverse.
  Get to debug output = "handle eci command: engine-status"
  Nothing further is emitted.

  Am I hanging on the mutex state_repp->lock ?

*   Dave Serls                                 Littleton, CO, USA      *