[ecasound] Plea for a feature

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Oct 31 2006 - 12:18:13 EET

  Just recently I discovered, that there is an old wish still unfullfilled.
Kai could you implement another time-measuring in ecasound. Measured in beats
and/or bars relative to a specific tempo in bpm?
  Something like: -t:120,8 - meaning 120 bpm and 8 beats. I just ask, because
sometimes I have very nasty tempos and it's a bit annoying to compute the
absolute time, when I wish to cut something.
  Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide