Re: [ecasound] stabilty & reliability

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 00:17:58 EEST

  First of all: You should try the linux-audio-user list, there should be a
lot of people, who can help you with specific issues. Just give exact reports
and they'll most certainly help you as good as they can, which is usually very
  Then I use Kernel 2.6.16, with the internal alsa-version and jackd-0.100.7
(I believe) and it works fine. I start jack like this (with my one delta
  jackd -R -d alsa -d hw:0 -r 48000 -H -M -p 128 -z shaped
  And it runs fine, with only a few VERY SHORT xruns, I usually can't hear.
  Hope that helps and try linux-audio-user's list, they're great!
  Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide