[ecasound] Mac OS X -y problem

From: William Goldsmith <bill@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 01:10:38 EEST

I've been trying to port an application of mine (radio automation
system) which uses ecasound to Mac OS X, and I've run into a snag
with the -y parameter. Ecasound fails to jump to the proper cue point
(as set by -y:N) when running under OS X.

I've been trying to find the time to document Ecasound's behavior,
but I thought I'd jump in quickly and ask if anyone else has run into
this issue.