[ecasound] PHP extension and ecasound 2.3.3

From: Jérôme wilcox <tchoufilou@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 15 2006 - 14:24:02 EEST

Hi everybody. First sorry for my englsih.
I'm trying ti install the PHP extension with ecasound 2.3.3.

To build the audio extension into php.

Download the tarball and unpack into your php/ext directory. In the top level php directory

./configure --with-ecasound --with-any-other-required-options

make install.

That's it.

But when i type ./buildconf i got an error

-bash: ./buildconf: No such file or directory

Can anyone help me ?

Thank you.

MSN Hotmail sur i-mode™ : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre téléphone portable !