[ecasound] changing values fast generates zipper-noise

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 12:21:00 EEST

Hi all!
 I recently had a few problems. I tried to change volume with -ea very fast
and it generated zipper noise. I noticed this happened with a few other
effects as well.
  The command I used was something like this:
ecasound -c -i in.wav -ea:100 -klg:1,0,100,3,0,0,6,0,6.2,1
  Any ideas how to avoid this, besides doing the change slower, for that is
not possible.
  Kindest regards

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Ecasound-list mailing list