[ecasound] r.e. ecasoundrc

From: icosa atropa <icos.atropa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 10:13:11 EEST

Using the -rr syntax, I found that ecasoundrc requires +x permissions.
 My default seems to have been 644 and didn't get read; I changed it
to 755 and it works.

Thanks for the help!

Far better an approximate answer to the right question, which is often
vague, than the exact answer to the wrong question, which can always
be made precise -- j.w. tukey