Re: [ecasound] simulating scratch with ecasound

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 10:10:38 EEST

  I think you could solve this with csound, which by now supports alsa-midi as
well. But I don't know how exactly to do it. There are phase-vocoder opcodes
(pvadd for instance). Which can stretch a sound. I don't know if these opcodes
can play the sound in reverse. But you could assign a midi-controller to the
speed. For further info, if you're interested at all, you could ask the
csound-mailinglist. See Dave's fantastic linux-sound page for this:
  I hope that helps.
  Kindest regards

======== FIND MY WEB-PROJECT AT: ======== - the Linux TextBased Studio guide