Re: [ecasound] Using Gverb with pan

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 10:05:09 EEST

  What I sometimes do, if something like that fails are the following two
  ecasound -f:16,1,44100 -i mono-input.wav -f:16,2,44100 -o stereo-output.wav
  Or if this doesn't do it neither:
  sox -c 1 mono-input.wav -c 2 stereo-input.wav
  This simply doubles the mono-channel. input still sounds mono, but can be
used with stereo-effects without a problem.
  Kindest regards

======== FIND MY WEB-PROJECT AT: ======== - the Linux TextBased Studio guide