Re: [ecasound] recording from jack

From: Jure Pečar <pegasus@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 14:51:10 EEST

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:30:32 +0200
Jure Pečar <pegasus@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Looking at /proc/interrupts, I see the interrupt counter increasing
> only on one card while jackd is running ... This can't be good, can
> it? It is the same if I boot the machine with noapic (cards sit on
> irqs 7 and 10) or not (217 and 225).

As expected ... pulling one card out, the other one works perfectly. I
can play, record, stop, start, everything ...

I think I have to take a closer look at intel docs for this particular
board ...

Jure Pečar
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!$1720&dat1642
Ecasound-list mailing list