Re: [ecasound] recording from jack

From: Justin Rosander <myrddinemrys@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 01:12:13 EEST

On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 01:14 +0300, Kai Vehmanen wrote:

> These are all documented in the manpages - although not in great detail.
> Ideas/patches for improving the manpages are welcome. :)

Whatever is done with the manpage documentation, one thing that could be
noted is when the jack server is started, ecasound will roll the
transport without the -c or -G option. Just an idea. I don't really
know what is appropriate for manpages, other than static information
regarding a program's capabilities and how the various options and
arguments change what the program will do.