[ecasound] ecasoundrc ext-cmd-ogg-output syntax?

From: icosa atropa <icos.atropa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 26 2006 - 15:50:16 EEST

Any good examples floating around? I googled but found only man pages...

I think I'm messing up syntax; when I use the following, the comment
does *not* show up in the ogg...

ext-cmd-ogg-output "oggenc -q 5 --comment='Created with by xian using
jack and ecasound' --raw --raw-bits=%b --raw-chan=%c --raw-rate=%s
--raw-endianness 1 --output=%f -"