Re: [ecasound] ecasound+jack

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 25 2006 - 13:02:44 EET

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Tobias Jung wrote:

> i'm new here, so sorry if the question has been asked before..
> I'd like to know, if there's a way to connect a ecasound output-channel
> to a certain output-channel of the jack-server.

currently you need to create separate outputs ("-o jack", or "-o
jack_generic,myeca") and make the connections with some external app (like
you've doen with jack_connect).

The "jack_auto" output works in some cases, but not when you want to
connect to a specific port X of client Y. Support for this is planend
and will appear in some future ecasound version, see sfbug:1415822 :

  links, my public keys, etc at