[ecasound] Error starting lame.

From: Dave Serls <dave@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 23:57:49 EET

Received this with 2.4.4 -- on a PC other than my normal linux audio PC.

(audioio-mp3) Starting to encode /tmp/denny_fri.121883.mp3 with lame.
(eca-engine) WARNING: An output object has raised an error! Possible causes: Out
... of disk space, permission denied, unable to launch external applications nee
ded in
... procesing, etc.

Is there some debug setting that can help me determine which cause?

*   Dave Serls                                 Littleton, CO, USA      *
*   dashs.denver.co.us                         sorrybiscuit.com        *