Re: [ecasound] BUG?

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 02:04:47 EET

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Pedro Antonio Fructuoso Merino wrote:

> I think I`ve detected a bug in ecasound 2.4.4 . I have a pcm alsa plugin, I
> In this case all work fine BUT if I change the order to:
> -ei:120
> ai-add song.mp3
> ao-add alsa,jackplug
> cs-connect
> start
> I have a "matrix" effect. I've tried with -ea and I've similar results.

Hmm, mixing "-ei" with chainsetups containing JACK objects (or here, via
the 'alsa,jackplug') proxy can create all sorts of strange bugs (see note about -ei).

But, but, does the same happen with "ao-add rtnull" for example?

  links, my public keys, etc at
This email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files