[ecasound] also ecasound exiting with segfault on normal recording

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Jan 22 2006 - 22:38:38 EET

  I start ecasound by a small shell script, that provides some realtime
  I usually do:
  rteca -c -a:1 -i jack_auto,fluidsynth -o b.wav -a:2 -i null
-pn:metronome,120 -a:3 -i t1.wav -a:2,3 -o jack_alsa
  It usually looks like that, perhaps more monitor chains...
  When finished with recording I just type 'q' and then ecasound just
segfaults. All recordings are perfect, nothing more broken, but it's odd.
  If you need some more info, like everything that happens before segmentation
fault and so on, just say so and say what, I'll mail it next week. I'm close
to the net, until tuesday morning. So it would be nice, if you could mail
relativelly early.
  Kindest regards

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide