Re: [ecasound] ecasignalview for midi parameters

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 13:31:12 EET

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, Dubphil wrote:

>> hmm, I guess there are similar tools already (KMidimon, GMidimon,
>> dispmidi, etc):
> Yes I know, but I would need to see the *ecasound* midi parameters value !
> For example, at the moment, if I want to set a specific value for the delay
> I must use one hand to type or recall the command "es" and another one to
> adjust the delay on my midi controller. In a live performance free hands

One nice solution is to use ecamonitor:

- run ecasound with --daemon option
- run ecamonitor (from ecasound/ecatools)

Ecamonitor will allow you to continuously see the effect params, file
positions, etc.

  links, my public keys, etc at
This email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files