Re: [ecasound] Can I cut a wav file at file size?

From: Geisya Girl <jj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 03:21:02 EET

Thank you, Jan Lana!

To tell the truth, I tried to cut a wav file with 'split command'.
SoundPlayer can play the first 10Mbyte file, but can't play the others.

I think the first 10Mbyte file has the header which has the information
to play music, but the others don't have it.

I want to know the method to divide the file of 20Mbyte into two 10Mbyte
files which can be listened at alone.

Please, teach me!

This SF.Net email is sponsored by the JBoss Inc. Get Certified Today
Register for a JBoss Training Course. Free Certification Exam