Re: [ecasound] Feature-request

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 00:52:53 EET

Hi Kai!
  I don't properly understand about the time-problem. What do you do if a user
uses the -t option? Couldn't you just do it with a biy of automatic internal
  time_toplay = stop - start_time
  Then you could use the old -t mechanism internally. Only problem which could
arise is: start_time is greater then stop_time. Am I completely wrong there?
  About the jack_multi: Wonderful! But wouldn't you need a kind of count like
in -klg?
  Kindest regards

======== FIND MY WEB-PROJECT AT: ======== - the Linux TextBased Studio guide

This SF.Net email is sponsored by the JBoss Inc. Get Certified Today
Register for a JBoss Training Course. Free Certification Exam