Re: [ecasound] ecasignalview for midi parameters

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 22:54:43 EET

Hello Kai,

> this ("cs-reload") has been on the todo-list for a long time. You can get
> the same result by doing a "cs-remove" + "cs-load" every time the ecs file
> is externally modified.

> hmm, I guess there are similar tools already (KMidimon, GMidimon,
> dispmidi, etc):

Yes I know, but I would need to see the *ecasound* midi parameters value !
For example, at the moment, if I want to set a specific value for the delay
I must use one hand to type or recall the command "es" and another one to
adjust the delay on my midi controller. In a live performance free hands
are very precious :)

Best regards

This SF.Net email is sponsored by the JBoss Inc. Get Certified Today
Register for a JBoss Training Course. Free Certification Exam
for All Training Attendees Through End of 2005. For more info visit: ick
Ecasound-list mailing list