Re: [ecasound] set alsa inputs for ecasignalview

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 00:11:43 EET

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Peter Lutek wrote:

> but this still requires both ecasignalview (for metering) AND ecasound (for
> recording) since the -G option is not available for ecasignalview and it
> starts writing to the file immediately, right?

yes, you are right. I'll add -G and couple of others to ecasignalview.
I committed the additions to CVS already (see NEWS and man
ecasignalview), and they will be in 2.4.4. With the updated ecasignalview,
you can do:

ecasignalview -G:jack,myname,recv jack foo.wav

Let me know if this works for you.

  links, my public keys, etc at
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: