Re: [ecasound] problems with cs-set-position

From: Pedro Antonio Fructuoso Merino <pfructuoso@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 16:42:18 EEST

Hi all,

Kai Vehmanen escribió:

> Thanks for the test program! It seems there really is a bug

Thanks Kai, its was begining to make me crazy. :P

> - there was code to avoid unnecessary forks (do not fork mpg123 if the
> existing mpg123 instance is already in the correct position), but this
> didn't quite work right. If you seeked to the same position twice, the
> second and subsequent
> seeks were ignored (although position was actually changed since last
> seek). I put a fix to CVS, plus this snapshot:
> Let me know if this works for you.
I try it and now works but i need a better change position. I`m making
somethink like the loop A-B on gqmpeg (
where you can set the start and the end point for the loop and when
listen it sounds without any pause between the two points. I will can do it?

SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Sony(tm)PSP. Click here to play:
Ecasound-list mailing list