[ecasound] Automated volume change

From: Luis Pablo Gasparotto <luispa8@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 05:41:41 EEST

Hi folks,

I would like to know if there's some way to change, as an example, the
volume (-ea) parameter in a certain time position.

ecasound -i:test.wav -ea:100
and I would like -ea:120 at the 5 seconds position.

May I do it using -km?

I'm curious about it because I think It would be a useful feature for Tkeca.

Thank you in advance,

Luis Pablo

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam