Re: [ecasound] Unattended Audio Recording / Archiving

From: Tobiah <toby@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 21:47:08 EEST

Free Lunch wrote:
>>I'm now trying to get ecasound to save automatically every hour with a
>>timestamped file, seemlessly starting a new file.

I would let your recording program simply record continuously to
stdout, and pipe that through another program that consumes the
audio, making a new file every hour. This would not be too difficult
to write for a C programmer using an audio library like libsndfile or

speed, fast.
Ecasound-list mailing list