Re: [ecasound] using .ewf input causes copious output

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 23:23:39 EEST

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:

> There is now copious output from ecasound when using .ewf files. The
> follwing lines are repeated continuously with Global position and
> child-pos updated with each iteration:

Oops, sorry, that code wasn't supposed to go into the snapshot. I've now
taken the snapshot version offline. I've been using this debug stuff to
trace the ewf-problems Julien reported a while ago. This work is still

  Audio software for Linux!
Take this survey and enter to win a one-year sub to
Click here to start!
Ecasound-list mailing list