Re: [ecasound] ecasound on tour

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 23:11:05 EEST

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Julien Claassen wrote:

> I just wanted to take the chance to announce again my toalk on the
> linux-audio-conference 2005 on ecasound. My talk will be on Saturday I think
> 10AM UTC (11am German time). It's in the media theatre.

This was great, many thanks for (again) presenting Ecasound at the event!

For those who missed the show, a video of the presentation is
available at:

Tips on how to view these clips (Vorbis Theora coding):

I tested vlc, helix-player, xine and totem, and all worked fine.
Julien's slides ar available at:

> N.B.: Fro stream-breakdowns they chose making coffee by Kai... :-)

This track hasn't been available for download for a long time, so you can
imagine my suprise when I tuned to the lac2005 audio-stream on Friday and
heard the familiar sounds of my old coffee machine! :)

  Audio software for Linux!