[ecasound] ecasound on tour

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 17:06:48 EEST

Hi all!
  I just wanted to take the chance to announce again my toalk on the
linux-audio-conference 2005 on ecasound. My talk will be on Saturday I think
10AM UTC (11am German time). It's in the media theatre.
  You should turn into the streams these days anyway, find them at:
  http://lac2005.zkm.de (choose automatic streaming directory).
  Btw.: All music played between the talks and before the talks is done with
  N.B.: Fro stream-breakdowns they chose making coffee by Kai... :-)
  Kindest regards from Karlsruhe

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide