[ecasound] mpg123/mpg321

From: <lars.bjorndal@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 22:10:14 EEST

I do not have mpg123 installed on my Fedora core 3 machine, (I didn't
find the rpm). I just made a symlink from mpg321 to mpg123. But I get
an error while running ecasound file.mp3:

   Can't start process mpg123 --stereo ...

I have tried to change config parameters, but with no success. Is it possible
to use mpg321, and in case, how can I use it? Or: Where can I get mpg123?