Re: [ecasound] Ecasound 2.3.5 released

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 20:11:40 EET

And related to the previous post...

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> Gah, actually the following patch still requires
> change.
> o moving generation from 'configure' to 'Makefile'

This is now also done in CVS. Awk is used to replace variables in The same question applies here: is $datadir/ecasound ok, or
should be possible to specify pkgdatadir independently from datadir?

And btw, I don't possess enough awk-foo to implement the ecasoundrc
generationw without using sub(). I'm not 100% whether all awk versions
support it. Does anyone know better (or know how to write the awk script
without sub() or other gawk builtins)?

  Audio software for Linux!