[ecasound] Problem disabling jack transport in IAM

From: Malnati Antoine <malnatiantoine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 01:01:46 EET

I am currently working on an embedded digital audio recorder based on
ecasound. I am using Jack and I am experiencing problems in disabling
jack transport in IAM.

I've tried this C function without any luck:

Each time I start recording, the jack transport position keeps
incrementing; when I want to create a new file, ecasound will refer to
jack's position. For example, if jack is positionned at 2500 frames,
ecasound will create a new file with 2500 frames of silence and then
start recording from this point... prett weird

Is there a way of compiling ecasound without jack transport support, am
I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Great soft by the way!