Re: [ecasound] new eca.cx webserver/DNS, mailing list change on the way

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 18:53:20 EET

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005, Kai Vehmanen wrote:

> More importantly, the ecasound-list@email-addr-hidden alias does not work.
> Sf.net does not accept mails, forwarded from the new eca.cx mail server.
> This means that the address:
>
> ecasound-list@email-addr-hidden

Oops, I forgot the reply-to header -- that was still pointing to the old
address. I now disabled it altogether. The list behaves now like most
other lists at sf.net (ALSA and JACK lists for example).

PS Always up-to-date info about the list can be found from:
   http://www.eca.cx/contact ...

--
 http://www.eca.cx
 Audio software for Linux!