|Thu Aug 05 2004 - 13:57:24 EEST:||Starting
||Tue Aug 24 2004 - 17:28:03 EEST:||Ending
- [ecasound] Compile Error on OSX
- [ecasound] Java ECI implementation?
- [ecasound] One chain, multiple "run" calls = bad output length
- [ecasound] Out of Office
- [ecasound] problem with chain operators connected to multiple chains
- [ecasound] pyeca questions
- [linux-audio-dev] Read this after your first cup of coffee (fwd)
- AC3 -> multichannel audio?
- audioio-format.cpp wants kvutils to be installed
- Exploding Finishes ecasound-list (squirters!)
- iam mode usage question
- Java ECI implementation?
- One chain, multiple "run" calls = bad output length
- Out of Office
- problem with chain operators connected to multiple chains
- pyeca questions
- realtime AC3 in -> multichannel out?
- Waiting for your reply.
- you just call?
|Last message date: ||Tue Aug 24 2004 - 17:28:03 EEST
||Archived on: ||Tue Aug 24 2004 - 17:28:13 EEST
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28
: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 17:28:13 EEST