Subject: minor updates commmitted to CVS
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 16:27:07 EEST
I've committed some pending changes to CVS today. Here's some NEWS entries
concerning the changes.
If I have the time, I'll release Ecamegapedal 0.4.4 today or tomorrow.
Release target for Ecasound 2.3.3 is currently 05/2004. There are still
some bugs/changes I want to handle before the release.
- fixed: bug in ECI C impl that could cause segfaults [mewe]
- fixed: signal handling bugs in ecasignalview [mewe]
- fixed: bug in ecasound(1) caused man to not show the
last three pages
- fixed: make sure jackd is not auto-started when probing
- fixed: do not use default devices on startup if
input and/or output is given on the command-line
- fixed: launch the engine on startup if compiled with JACK
support, and either input or output device is
a JACK port
--- http://www.eca.cx Audio software for Linux!
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Sat Apr 17 2004 - 16:22:00 EEST