Do you offer exit pops?

Subject: Do you offer exit pops?
From: Sean M. (spywarenuker_AT_trek-marketing.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 20:53:45 EET

Hello,

I just wanted to shoot over a quick email to see what the chances are of
your company promoting our popular SpyWareNuker program to the consumers
of your site via solo-mailings or exit pops.

Exit pops are a great way to grab the attention of your consumers as
they leave your site, and if your site generates high volumes of traffic
then the exit pops will be a great fit. We do understand that some
website companies hate pops, but they really do work.

A second option worth considering is that of solo-mailings. If your
company has a database that you promote solo-mailings with, then you
should seriously consider running our offer to your subscribers. You
should expect to generate $800.00 per every 1 million emails you deploy.

The payout for the affiliate program is:
$6.98 per sale of the $19.95 download
$10.68 per sale of the $29.95 download
$18.06 per sale of the $49.90 download
$21.74 per sale of the $59.85 download

It only takes us a second to get you set up, so please email me right
away with your thoughts.

Also, we have a new barter opportunity here that you may be interested
in learning more about.

I do hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you for your time,

Sean Montana
Director Of Advertising
Spywarenuker
spywarenuker_AT_trek-marketing.com

Your company is receiving this email as a part of my business contact
list mailings. If you would like to have your company taken off this
list, please go to the URL below and enter the specific email address to
which this message was sent.

http://gopowerzone.com/unsub.php?client=Goldmine&msgid=18030400007

or contact me via regular mail at 100 E. San Marcos Blvd, San Marcos, CA
92069

TRCK:Goldmine;hfdvrxqg-olvw*zdnndqhw!il;16;