Subject: A big thanks out to Jack O-Quin and Kai Vehmanen!
From: pfred1 (pfred1_AT_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 15:25:43 EET
You guys had quite an idea as to how to fix my build problem. I checked
what libsndfile I had and I was like rats one version off!
Maybe I should upgrade that anyways? Would that do anything for me?
Yeah, yeah it'd have fixed this deal but that seems fixed now anyways.
I went with the attachment Kai Vehmanen sent build ran to completion.
I'd have never figured that one out on my own. Tho I have built a few things
in the past. Figured out why some things didn't work out of the box too.
I even used the search feature on http://eca.cx/mlists.html and searched for
SF_FORMAT_HTK I believe the string I used was. When it didn't turn
anything up then I posted to the list.
I like the whole eca package nice stuffs. I play the guitar (poorly but
I have fun)
and it's a nice thing to have for that. Hopefully this newer version I will
be able to save files I made right in the app. Other one I was using would
say it was saving it but then there'd be this 44 byte file wherever that
really the wav I was looking for. So I'd cp the tmp file out of the tmp
rename that. Was a bit silly but hey. That, and I had some issue with
buffer just growing and growing and growing. Well I'll play with the new
I'm just so happy I was able to get ecasound-2.3.2 installed! Thanks
it was the fix.
Operating without so much as
and loving every minute of it!
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Tue Dec 16 2003 - 15:19:02 EET