Subject: ecasound.el 0.8.3 released
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_delysid.org)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 17:27:42 EEST
I am happy to announce ecasound.el version 0.8.3.
It has been a long time since I released a version
of ecasound.el. This version basically fixes a lot of XEmacs
related compatibility issues and adds the marker system.
Changes since last version:
* Add "-D" to the default `ecasound-arguments'. This fixes a problem
with the TERM variable which only appeared in XEmacs and is a reasonable
* Fix `ecasound-output-filter' when "-D" is used as argument on startup.
* `defeci' cs-set-position. Bound to "M-c M-s s" and in
* Add some more docstrings.
* New interactive functions `ecasound-set-mark' and `ecasound-goto-mark'
which implement the position marker system discussed on ecasound-list.
Bound to "C-c C-SPC" and "C-c C-j" respectively.
* New user variable `ecasound-daemon-host' which defaults to "localhost".
* Record the daemon port in a buffer local variable `ecasound-daemon-port'
and therefore allow temporarily binding `ecasound-arguments' to something
different via e.g. `let' before invoking `ecasound'.
* Various XEmacs related compatibility fixes. M-x ecasound RET now
appears to work with XEmacs.
ecasound.el can be found here:
P.S.: Kai, could you please update the copy in CVS?
-- CYa, Mario | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/> | Get my public key via finger mlang_AT_db.debian.org | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Mon Sep 01 2003 - 17:19:58 EEST