Re: [ecasound] Network streaming with ecssound

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Network streaming with ecssound
From: Ronald L. Jolly (
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 02:12:26 EET

Quoting Kai Vehmanen <>:

Latency is not a critical factor in my application. It could be delayed by
many multiple of seconds of time and it would not affect my requirements.
Since the hardware envirnoment is a single client to a single server,
I am not affected by routers, bridges etc and I am able to set the
network to full duplex. So as it sounds if my environment is simple, I
will take a look at RTP and any other place where in the code anyone would