Subject: [ecasound] development release: 2.1dev7
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 21:07:53 EET
I should have released this weeks ago, but have been busy writing a
trivial Java program to pass a course in client-server programming (it's
back to the basics for me :)). Got to get those credits somehow...
- edi-entries: edi-12
- added: a watchdog thread that handles thread cleanup;
this is needed especially for audio and chainop
objects which create their own threads (like jack)
- changed: unification of interactive and passive
modes; running ecasound without -c is now
pretty close to "echo run | ecasound -c cmds"
- changed: if an invalid chainsetup is given on the command
line, and -c is given, ecasound will print an
error but will not exit as it did before; you
can continue editing in the ia-mode to check
what was wrong in the setup
- changed: compilation of eca-iamode-parser.cpp is now
significantly faster and takes less resources;
this should fix problems with compiling ecasound
on machines with <256MB of memory
- fixed: audio-manager.h was missing from the dist-package
- fixed: critical bug that prevented writing to
double-buffered non-realtime output objects
- fixed: chainsetups with multiple controller objects of
the same type didn't work in 2.1dev6 [jesse]
- fixed: edi-12 - multichannel, noninterleaved ALSA 0.9 input
and output not working properly
-- http://www.eca.cx Audio software for Linux!
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <ecasound-list-request_AT_wakkanet.fi>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Wed Jan 16 2002 - 20:58:29 EET