Subject: [ecasound] development release: 2.1dev2
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 18:50:39 EEST
This release fixes all known system-lockup bugs (tested both with SMP and
non-SMP setups). Web site's updated and CVS tagged with 'v2_1dev2'.
- added: ecaplay - -k, -d and -h options, see 'man ecaplay'
- added: eiam - ai-get-length-samples, ao-get-length-samples,
cs-get-length-samples, cs-set-length-samples [smassy]
- added: support for variable length buffer's for ALSA 0.9
output (required by -ei:xx type effects)
- changed: tuned prefill-parameters for double-buffering
- changed: when saving chainsetups, if no parameters
are overridden, buffermode definition (-B) is
saved instead of individual parameters
- changed: yet more changes to the multitrack-mode
- changed: eiam - output of *-status commands
- fixed: -r option wasn't saved to chainsetups (used
to be a session-level option)
- fixed: typeselect problems when used for outputs
- fixed: system lockups with -B:rtlowlatency and
- fixed: misplaced tab prevented eci.py from working
with python 2.1 (nested scopes)
- fixed: if a monitor track input ended before recording
stopped in multitrack mode and -z:db was enabled,
it continued producing unwanted noise to the
- fixed: eiam - ladspa-register output had plugin names
and descriptions mixed
-- http://www.eca.cx Audio software for Linux!
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <ecasound-list-request_AT_wakkanet.fi>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Sun Oct 14 2001 - 18:47:39 EEST