Subject: [ecasound] ecasound 2.0.3 released
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 20:52:55 EEST
Support for the latest ALSA 0.9 beta-releases (beta7 and newer).
A few gcc3.0 related bugfixes.
Packages are available at:
I've made some changes to the download page. I added more information
about non-rh6.x distros, Debian, FreeBSD and CVS-access to the page.
CVS-tree is tagged with 'v2_0_3'.
28092001 (v2.0.3) -** stable release **-
- added: more recent config.guess and config.sub to
the dist package [juekawa]
- changed: -z:intbuf made the default once again
- changed: ecasoundrc - default-to-internal-buffering
renamed to default-to-max-internal-buffering
to avoid conflicts with the old defaults
- fixed: gcc3.x fixes to ALSA 0.5.x plugin [juekawa]
- fixed: problems with ALSA 0.9beta7 (dlopen() issue)
- fixed: minor samplerated bug with LADSPA plugins
- fixed: gcc3.x failed on certain glibc2.1 headers
if optimization was enabled (-O2)
- fixed: pyecasound linking failed in certain
-- http://www.eca.cx Audio software for Linux!
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <ecasound-list-request_AT_wakkanet.fi>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 20:51:26 EEST