Subject: [ecasound] ecamegapedal 0.1dev1 released
From: Kai Vehmanen (email@example.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 03:15:45 EEST
Here's the first independent release of ecamegapedal. There's a web
page for it at http://www.eca.cx/ecamegapedal and CVS module at
'sound/ecamegapedal' (ecasound's CVS-tree at seul.org). This release
was tagged with 'v0_1dev1'.
- note: initial release; previously ecamegapedal was
part of qtecasound package
- added: entries for specifying input and
output objects (w/ file browsing)
- added: begin, rw and fw buttons
- added: current position info
- added: to avoid unwanted blasts of noise, a neutral
null effect was added to all object maps
- changed: ecamegapedal now automatically reacts to
parameter value changes (no need to
restart the engine like before)
-- http://www.eca.cx Audio software for Linux!
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Mon Jun 18 2001 - 03:17:10 EEST