Subject: [ecasound] ecasound 1.9dev2 released
From: Kai Vehmanen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 12:02:16 EET
Ok, another release. Includes the recent MIDI updates and fixes.
PS Verified to work with qtecasound 0.2.1 and ecawave 0.3.3, both
source- and binary-wise.
PPS Tagged the ecasound CVS-tree with 'v1_9dev2'.
- added: -z:nointbuf - minimize the use of internal buffering
done by rt-devices
- added: -z:xruns - stop processing if an xrun occurs
- added: '--disable-ncurses' configure switch; ncurses/termcap
is still required during compiling, but with this,
ncurses/termcap is ignored during linking
- added: -Md:device option for specifying MIDI-devices
- added: -Mms:device_id; send MMC start/stop to MIDI devices
- added: -Mss; send MIDI-start/stop (note! MIDI-clock is
- added: support for ALSA 0.6.x named pcm-devices; the new
syntax is '-[io]:alsa,pcm_name'; alternatively,
'-[io]:alsahw,card,dev,subdev' and '-[io]:alsaplugin,
c,d,sd' can also be used; doesn't affect 0.5.x and
older ALSA plugins
- added: eiam-cmds; cs-is-valid
- changed: support for -z:nointbuf to OSS-devices (/dev/dsp)
and ALSA 0.5.x plugin
- fixed: severe bugs with -km (midi-routines)
-- . http://www.eca.cx ... [ audio software for linux ] /\ . . http://www.eca.cx/sculpscape [ my armchair-tunes mp3/ra/wav ]
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <email@example.com>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Wed Feb 14 2001 - 12:11:15 EET