Re: [ecasound] ecasound is now available through Debian mirrors

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound is now available through Debian mirrors
From: Junichi Uekawa (dancer@netfort.gr.jp)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 19:10:29 EET

In Mon, 22 Jan 2001 06:21:14 +0200 (EET) Kai Vehmanen <k@eca.cx> cum veritate scripsit :

> > I believe ecasound is available through the debian mirrors,
> > I have checked www.jp.debian.org at least, and is available there at
> least.
>
> So it seems, great! More info about the packages:

and this means, I will get filed bug reports about this program not building
on architectures that debian supports ...

arm, ppc, sparc, sparc64, alpha, m68k, mips, (superH, hppa, and hurd-i386)

I wonder if whether ecasound would survive the portability test.

regards,
        junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp